What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your terminal machine to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity that installs the cookie.
What are cookies on this website used for?
We use our own cookies and those of third parties to improve our services, customize our website, facilitate browsing for our users, offer them a better experience, identify areas for improvement, perform measurements and collect usage statistics and display advertising related to your preferences by analyzing website use.
According to the intended objectives:
- Technical cookies. These are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services available, such as traffic and data communication control, session identification, restricted access, retrieving the elements of an order, carrying out an order purchase process, requesting a subscription or participation in an event, using safety features while browsing, storing video or sound content, or sharing content via social media.
- Geolocation cookies. These are used to identify the user’s location when a service is requested. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for instance, to offer users the appropriate information, depending on the country they are in.
- Personalization cookies. These are cookies that enable the user to access the service according to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies. These cookies allow the responsible entity to monitor and analyze website user behavior. Information gathered with this type of cookie is used to measure website, platform or application activity and create user navigation profiles to then make improvements based on these data.
- Advertising cookies. These are cookies make it possible to manage the advertising space on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. These are cookies that enable the efficient management of the advertising space on the website. They store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the development of a specific profile to show advertising according to the behavior in question.
Depending on their duration, cookies may be:
- Session cookies. These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user is accessing a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies. These are a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website or returns to it. The user can delete these cookies at any time.
Depending on the entity managing the cookies:
- First-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s terminal machine from a machine or domain managed by the owner of the website that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s terminal machine from a machine or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website that provides the service requested by the user; instead, the machine or domain is managed by a different entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies. Third-party cookies also refer to cookies that are installed from a machine or domain managed by the website’s owner but whose information is managed by a third party.
This website collects information on users by installing the following cookies on its visitors’ hard disks.
In third-party cookies procedures are managed and controlled solely by each provider.
|Google Maps & Captcha||Google stores the user’s preferences and information during the browsing of the pages containing Google maps and Captcha.||APISID||Session|
|Youtube||Used to embed a collection of videos on this Web.||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Persistent|
|SiteCatalyst||Cookie used by SiteCatalyst to store information about recurring users.||s_vi||Persistent|
|streamstudio.world-television||Used to embed a collection of videos on this Web.||STST_AUTH_*||Persistent|
|Brandcrumb||Web browser identifier with aim the visitor identify to track the advertising campain||Uuid||Persistent|
Users may, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computers by changing their browser settings on their computer:
Disabling cookies does not stop you from browsing the website. However, use of some of the services may be limited and, as such, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
On browsing the website we can process your personal data. For more information on our data protection policy press here.
Users may at any time withdraw their consent to the Cookies Policy and delete cookies stored in their machine by changing the browser settings mentioned above.
Changes to the Cookies Policy