PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Who is responsible for processing your personal data (data controller)?
BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA, S.A. (“BBVA”), with tax code A-48265169, and registered office at Bilbao, Plaza de San Nicolás, número 4, zip code 48005. Email address: email@example.com.
What do we use your personal data for?
To execute and manage your request and to then contact you to resolve your request.
How long will we keep your information?
We keep your data as long as necessary to resolve your request, and up to 1 year. We will destroy your data after this period.
To whom will we disclose your data?
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- You can consult your personal data in BBVA’s files (right of access)
- You can request the modification of your personal data (right of rectification)
- You can request that your personal data not be processed (right to object)
- You can request the erasure of your personal data (right of erasure)
- You can limit the processing of your personal data to the cases allowed (restriction of processing)
- You can receive or transfer the personal data you have given us, and any data resulting from your contractual relationship with BBVA, to another company, in electronic format (right to portability)
You can exercise the aforementioned rights with BBVA (attaching a copy of a document that proves your identity) by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data you provide to BBVA and for keeping this information duly updated.
If you believe we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact BBVA’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
 This text must appear on the “Request for information” form. A box should be included indicating: “I have read and understand the Personal Data Processing.” Note: “Personal Data Processing” must be linked to this document (can be shown in PDF for viewing/downloading if applicable). The box must not be pre-checked and its marking must be required to enable the “send” (or equivalent) button that the user must click to make his/her request.